Role Playing Frenzy
Have you logged in yet? If you're new, why not register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Role Playing Frenzy
Have you logged in yet? If you're new, why not register!
Role Playing Frenzy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbx

I don't even know what to call this thing yet

4 posters

Go down

I don't even know what to call this thing yet Empty I don't even know what to call this thing yet

Post by tony stark Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:04 am

Had an idea about like families. Kind of Romeo and Juliet like but more complex.

Three families, A, B and C is what I'll refer to them now. Somekind of business deal goes down the tubes and whatnot and 20 years later two of the three are still fighting over it and their children are all having problems between themselves. This makes little sense because as of now this is all that exists of this idea XD
tony stark
tony stark

Back to top Go down

I don't even know what to call this thing yet Empty Re: I don't even know what to call this thing yet

Post by Gingerduckii Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:07 am

hmm... how bout Industrial Romance?

To key in with the working and the love aspect??
Gingerduckii
Gingerduckii

Back to top Go down

I don't even know what to call this thing yet Empty Re: I don't even know what to call this thing yet

Post by tony stark Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:14 am

Idk if that would fit though because the actual business side of it is pre-plot and is only the context for the problems of the next generation

I'm going to try and type this up more coherently and see if it makes more sense XD
tony stark
tony stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerduckii Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:23 am

Lol alrightyy
Gingerduckii
Gingerduckii

Back to top Go down

Post by tony stark Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:29 am

Twenty years ago the White, Gray and Black families were non existent. The fathers of these families were new to the business world, each of their hefty inheritance from deceased family members gave them all the start they needed. In light of an oil shortage, the trio formed a syndicate and began to horde all the oil they could. Upon discovering they were to be outdone, White pulled out of the deal, saving all of his money and a small amount of Gray’s. Black was left penniless.

White, now one of the richest men in the country and Black, who is still struggling to come to terms with his working class life is still feuding with his former comrade. Gray is in contact with both families, but now its not just the three men, the long term feud has affected marriages and children. The children, for the most part in the Black and White families resent their parents, the Gray’s have fairly stable relationships with their parents but are growing tired of covering for their friends who despite what they’re told about the enemy family have developed bonds with them. And of course, all this is happening with the usual teenage drama that comes hand in hand with life.

Y/N?
tony stark
tony stark

Back to top Go down

Post by kurt hummel. Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 am

I like this idea.
I would totally join.
kurt hummel.
kurt hummel.

Back to top Go down

Post by defying gravity Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 am

XD It's up in the Role Play section if you wanna join.
defying gravity
defying gravity
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=865050283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum