Role Playing Frenzy
Have you logged in yet? If you're new, why not register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Role Playing Frenzy
Have you logged in yet? If you're new, why not register!
Role Playing Frenzy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbx

Emilie Autumn

3 posters

Go down

Emilie Autumn Empty Emilie Autumn

Post by Yxita Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Emilie Autumn is an alternative musician who created violindustrial music. Her music is based on the theme of victorian asylums and so, the concept of Emilie Autumn is more about this theme and this concept than the music itself. Ok, let me try to explain better.

Emilie's music is amazing, however, if you don't understand the key theme to her then it doesn't make as much sense. She travels with her 'Bloody Crumpets' and performs in a very intimate manner. She will invite fans on stage, accept crafts and encourages her 'crumpets' to engage them too. Each Crumpet has a back story relating to the asylum too. For example, Sugarless is severely regressed and brings a dolly on stage.

Her music is beautiful and has deep meaning. Check out some of her stuff. It truyl is alternative in the best form.
Yxita
Yxita
General

Back to top Go down

Emilie Autumn Empty Re: Emilie Autumn

Post by FICTION Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:40 am

yah Oh, I love her. Her music is beautiful and dark at the same time and it's just, woo. XD
FICTION
FICTION
The Grammar Nazi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yxita Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:10 pm

*muffin highfive*

I love Opheliac and Shalott best I think but then again, Misery Loves Company and Dead is the New Alive are good......so is the Art of Suicide and...you know what, that WHOLE album!

Also, love What If.
Yxita
Yxita
General

Back to top Go down

Post by skinnycircle Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:56 am

My brother met her. And his girlfriend stole my meet and greet ticket. ::disgust:
Emilie told my brother that she loved him and shiz. And me and my parents had to stay at Wolverhampton, where the show was, in some really old/posh hotel, and we came with the dog, and we took her out for a walk, and everything in Wolverhampton was just like London. I loved it.

-technically, only a quarter of that goes with Emilie Autumn. Fml.-
skinnycircle
skinnycircle
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Yxita Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Wow, I couldn't afford to go to her concert in london. Which sucked coz I'd have loved to go. I made teacup jewellery and everything!
Yxita
Yxita
General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum